Planned build/ completion schedule (updated 2nd July 2020 after planning permission granted)
- Plot 7 – 21st March 2021 – Sale agreed
- Plot 2 – 28th March 2021 – Sale agreed
- Plot 3 – 18th April 2021
- Plot 1 – 16th May 2021 – Sale agreed
- Plot 5 – 11th July 2021 – Sale agreed
- Plot 6 – 1st August 2021 – Sale agreed
- Plot 18- 29th August 2021 – Sale agreed
- Plot 17 – 12th September 2021 – Sale agreed
- Plot 16 – 26th September 2021 – Sale agreed
- Plot 15- 3rd October 2021 – Sale agreed
- Plot 14 – 24th October 2021
- Plot 13 – 12th December 2021 – Sale agreed
- Plot 12 – 16th January 2022 – Sale agreed
- Plot 11 – 30th January 2022 – Sale agreed
- Plot 10 – 27th February 2022 – Sale agreed
- Plot 9 – 3rd April 2022 – Sale agreed
- Plot 8 – 24th April 2022 – Sale agreed
As of 12th of April 2021 we are running around 3 days behind schedule in the process so at present we expect the completion dates after May 2021 to be accurate.
- Gas Heating system – Underfloor heating downstairs, radiators upstairs (Bungalows – radiators)
- Fully cabled ready for connection to BT Fibre & Virgin
- Heating type – mains gas
- 4 Bedroom properties –System boiler & un vented cylinder
- 2 & 3 bedroom properties – Combination boilers
- Buildbase kitchen range with laminate worktops, Click here to open Kitchen Brochure (August 2020)Please note some ranges may incur additional cost.
- Integrated oven, hob & dishwasher
- Sanitaryware & bathrooms – Ideal Standard/Roman
- Tiles – kitchen, utility, downstairs hallway & bathrooms
- 2 & 3 Bedroom properties – Amtico/ LVT
- 4 Bedroom properties – Selected tiles from East Midlands Ceramics
- 35mm solid core Oak Veneered Internal Doors
- Bluetooth speaker system to kitchen/diner on all properties
- Minimum of 1 * USB equipped plug socket to all habitable rooms
- System 3 Continuous Mechanical extract ventilation
- Customers can specify 2 different paint colours to be used on the walls and specify ceiling colour.
- Note: Carpets are not included
- Windows & doors
- Composite Front and Utility Doors
- Aluminium Bi fold patio doors/ PVC french doors (please see layouts for details)
- UPVC Windows
- The external bricks will be Hampton Rural Blend, the same as properties at the adjacent Stanhope Close development, some plot’s may have area’s of render.
- Patio in back garden – see landscape plan for exact details by plot
- Turfed front & rear garden
- Minimum 2 off road car parking spaces per dwelling laid with Tarmac (plus garages in type C & D properties)
- Hormann garage doors (automation available as an added extra)
- Gardens will be fenced off by 6 foot concrete post and rail fencing
- Adopted Road (excluding outside plot 12)
- Dedicated high capacity spur from consumer unit to allow for easy installation of electric car charging point
The above should be used as a guide and the developer reserves the right to substitute alternative components.
Level of customisation
Buyers will be able to specify tiles, kitchen & worktop ranges, higher levels of customisation are not possible because we are not set up to build customer homes for people. Once you have purchased the home you will be free to make whatever changes you want.
A 10 year council of mortgage lenders approved new build structural warranty will be provided before completion with the properties.
We are paying the council £54,000 in lieu of providing it on site. All properties will therefore be for private sale.
We include a “builders” clean in the sale process, if however you require a “sparkle” clean (which takes us about 3 days to complete) this is available for an additional cost of £750.
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The decision of which buyer shall be entirely at the discretion of Swallow Hill Homes.
Click here to open print at home brochure
Consumer code for housebuilding
When buying a new property you are protected by the consumer code for house builders which is a piece of government legislation. More information can be found here https://consumercode.co.uk/
We are open to offers on the remaining properties. Buyers will be asked to lodge 1% of the purchase price as a deposit which will be paid to our solicitors and held on your behalf in their client account. If the sale does not proceed this is refundable to you less £900 for our legal expenses and the cost of any time spent by Swallow Hill Homes team spent on your house purchase. During the reservation period a legal pack will be presented to your solicitors and ideally we will be expected to exchange on the property with completion on notice. We realise that this may not be practical for people with homes to sell so we may at our discretion agree to exchange and completion when the property is ready in some circumstances. A full copy of the reservation form and its details can be found on our website below.
We will not have a show home open at this point, interested parties can get an idea of the exterior finish by looking at Stanhope Close next door. Buyers will be able to choose tile finishes and kitchen finishes (some of which may incur an additional costs) but there will be a limited amount customers can amend in terms of specification. We are not able to offer bespoke house’s on this development as we need to stick to our build schedule.
Offers should be made by email to email@example.com or in writing to Swallow Hill Homes, 80 Dovecote Road, Eastwood, Notts, Ng16 3QN. Our preference would be by email as we will then be able to email you back confirming receipt of your offer.
Things to include in your offer letter
- Your full names, addresses, mobile phone numbers, email address for correspondence.
- Which property you’re interested in and your offer.
- Approximate breakdown of how you will pay for the properties (sale of existing property, mortgage, existing funds) Further evidence may be required if your offer is acceptable.
- Your solicitors details (don’t worry if you don’t have them)
If you have any questions before putting an offer forward please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01157 14 24 24 in office hours.
80 Dovecote Road development Reservation Agreement