Planned build/ completion schedule (updated 2nd July 2020 after planning permission granted)
- Phase 1 – release date 26th October 2020
- Plot 7 – 21st March 2021
- Plot 2 – 28th March 2021
- Plot 3 – 18th April 2021
- Plot 4 – 18th April 2021
- Plot 1 – 16th May 2021
- Plot 5 – 11th July 2021
- Phase 2 – planned release date – 3rd May 2021
- Plot 6 – 1st August 2021
- Plot 18- 29th August 2021
- Plot 17 – 12th September 2021
- Plot 13 – 26th September 2021
- Plot 16- 3rd October 2021
- Plot 15 – 24th October 2021
- Phase 3 – planned release date – 13th September 2021
- Plot 14 – 12th December 2021
- Plot 8 – 16th January 2022
- Plot 12 – 30th January 2022
- Plot 11 – 27th February 2022
- Plot 10 – 3rd April 2022
- Plot 9 – 24th April 2022
- Gas Heating system – Underfloor heating downstairs, radiators upstairs (Bungalows – radiators)
- Fully cabled ready for connection to BT & Virgin
- Heating type – mains gas
- 4 Bedroom properties –System boiler & un vented cylinder
- 2 & 3 bedroom properties – Combination boilers
- Buildbase Tiselo kitchen range with laminate worktops
- Integrated oven, hob & dishwasher
- Sanitaryware & bathrooms – Ideal Standard/Roman
- Tiles – kitchen, utility, downstairs hallway & bathrooms
- 2 & 3 Bedroom properties – Amtico/ LVT
- 4 Bedroom properties – Kuni Tiles
- 35mm solid core Oak Veneered Internal Doors
- Bluetooth speaker system to kitchen/diner on all properties
- Minimum of 1 * USB equipped plug socket to all habitable rooms
- System 3 Ventilation Systems
- Customers can specify 2 different paint colours to be used on the walls and specify ceiling colour.
- Note: Carpets are not included
- Windows & doors
- Solidor Composite Front and Utility Doors
- Aluminium Bi fold patio doors
- UPVC Windows
- The external bricks will be Hampton Rural Blend, the same as properties at the adjacent Stanhope Close development, some plot’s may have area’s of render.
- 3m * 4m Patio in back garden
- Turfed front & rear garden
- Minimum 2 off road car parking spaces per dwelling laid with Tarmac (plus garages in all properties excluding bungalows)
- Gardens will be fenced off by 6 foot concrete post and rail fencing
- Adopted Road (excluding outside plot 12)
- Dedicated high capacity spur from consumer unit to allow for easy installation of electric car charging point
The above should be used as a guide and the developer reserves the right to substitute alternative components.
Level of customisation
Buyers will be able to specify tiles, kitchen & worktop ranges, higher levels of customisation are not possible because we are not set up to build customer homes for people. Once you have purchased the home you will be free to make whatever changes you want.
A 10 year council of mortgage lenders approved new build structural warranty will be provided before completion with the properties.
We are paying the council £54,000 in lieu of providing it on site. All properties will therefore be for private sale.
We include a “builders” clean in the sale process, if however you require a “sparkle” clean this is available for an additional fee of £750.
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org