Centenary court is the development of the former Springbank School, renovated by Swallow Hill Homes. Located in the heart of Eastwood, the building was opened in 1910 to its first pupils. The site sits within the Eastwood conservation area, just across the road from it’s sister renovation, Devonshire Drive ‘The old Nursery’. The school closed in 2010 when a new, purpose built school was constructed on Church Street. The original school building has been named centenary court to recognise its 100 years of service to the local community. Over 2 years,Swallow Hill Homes redeveloped the site, and in its original place now sits 19 low maintenance, warm, and energy efficient apartments. Finished to a high specification, the properties have been thoughtfully designed offering excellent value for money. This project started in 2015, and completed in 2017.